Friday, June 02, 2006 :::

red bull & diet mdx
 

you know, I am having a fucking awesome day.
I'm sleep deprived (only slept ~ 2 hours), and mostly frustrated and a bit irritated, but I am loving it.
and I dunno why.
haha

last night I met up with this fella... I'm gonna name him fatimah's choice.
he seems like a really nice guy.
we hung out at ihop for a few hours then went back to my sis's and talked for a bit longer...
I took a pic of his gun (and no, that's not a euphamism).

and the awesomest thing!
beanakin brought me donuts for brkfst!
and the little old ladies that live next to us wanted to call the cops 'cause they thought his car had been shot (he's got those lame - I mean awesome - bullet hole stickers along the sides) so we (me & the little old ladies) almost fought about that.
but donuts are ~so~ worth it.
mostly we (beanakin & I) just lounged about eating and listening to dane cook.

and I totally just called r00's phone and left the dumbest. message. evar.
but that's just me, I guess - lol
ok so I'm gonna have some more free pizza
yay~

::: posted by tinafish at 12:24 PM :::