Monday, June 26, 2006 :::

sausage brownie tostadas are my specialty
 

so my niece is the brownie queen.
seriously - she's made brownies about every day this month.
and so I've been eating a lot of brownies.
I do believe I've gained back any weight I may have lost.
lol
and so saturday night...
my sister made polish sausage for dinner.
and my niece, of course, had made brownies.

so there's this awesome sausage/brownie smell coming from the kitchen, right?
and I get this ~brilliant~ idea of making a sausage brownie sandwich.
only I can't fit two slabs of brownie with a sausage in between in my mouth (ok let's keep our minds out of the gutter), so I end up using just one slab of brownie and a sausage sliced lengthwise.
and it was delicious.

aside from that my weekend was uneventful.
didn't meet up with jitsu again.
played lots of world of warcraft.
but I think we all knew that was gonna happen.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:25 PM :::