Friday, August 11, 2006 :::

as much as I loved waking up next to you
 

so I'm still here, and I know I've not been writing lately.
I told myself it was 'cause I hadn't watched the keynote yet, but I watched that yesterday and I still didn't want to write.
I guess the truth is that I'm sad. still sad.
and I don't know why.
I catch myself eyeing someone, with the intention of just dating someone for a few weeks.
and it's not right. and it's not fair.
and I don't know why I'm doing it.
*sigh*
so instead of dealing with how I feel, I play WoW all day.

speaking of, that's coming along nicely. my rogue is 48, my priest is 33, my mage is 26, and my hunter (she's new, and I think I love her) is 9.
I believe my priest is my favorite to play with, and it's almost a hassle to switch characters and get back into killing-stuff mode. I catch myself trying to heal myself, or mcrough, or even random people we don't know. and I'm comfy with her, and it's gotten to the point where I don't believe someone when they say I'm a bad healer. my rogue, I love too, but I'm not entirely sure I play her well. mcrough says I do, but I believe he'd say that whether I do or not. I still love my mage, and she's damn adorable, but I don't play with her enough so I never know exactly what I should be doing.
*shrug*
and I just made that hunter a few days ago, and I find playing with her is quite relaxing. mostly because she's such a low level that she hasn't left alliance territory, so there's no danger of ganking at all.
I want to hit 60. and though at this point my rogue isn't too much higher than my priest, I'd like to get there with her first.
finish what I start, ya know?

so I did watch the keynote, and time machine looks awesome, and I can't wait for the new ichat.
as soon as the new OS comes out I'll probably end up getting a new laptop... sarah said she'd buy this one off me if I do.
the new... uh... mac pros look soooo sexxxy.
lus, mcrough, and I went to ihop for dinner last night. I had a good time, and it was nice to get out for a bit.
it was such a pretty night, though, and I wanted to just sit out on my tailgate for a few hours.

I guess that's all for now; I'm gonna rush back to WoW now that I'm home.
on the super bright side - I've actually got money in my savings account for pretty much the first time in about 2 years.
I should write a self-help budgeting book: Start playing WoW.

::: posted by tinafish at 9:07 PM :::