Wednesday, August 30, 2006 :::

fubar ftw!
 

so wheeeee I got my header image up, and it was the wrong size, so I had irbyface add 7 pixels across that top.
looks like I should have gone for 8 or 9 pixels. maybe even 10.
with no photoshop this sucks. and I can't get my about page back up w/out dreamweaver.
oooor maybe I can make some wicked awesome change to my template to get it all worked out.
haha - I'm almost certain it'll be gross 'till I get copies of these apps.

so lus and I went to see little miss sunshine, 'cause his sis recommended it.
omg ya'll it was awesome.
I think... yeah... I think it's the best movie out since serenity.
I don't wanna spoil it for anyone, but I will say it made me laugh so hard I snorted. several times.
:">

and omg!
myspace!
an old friend of mine - someone I used to know in high school - totally found me on my space!
and omfg! he plays tekken!
his profile is all bryan'ed out (bryan's another tekken character) and I'm suddenly wondering where he's been my whole life
^_^

and speaking of where someone's been my whole life... BoB and I got into a bit of a spat yesterday... he seems to take it personally that I bring up his wife a lot.
I mean it as more of a reminder to me than to him.
and either way, he did marry her, and she is his wife.
*shrug*

oh and 'cause I said I would - drunk irby

::: posted by tinafish at 1:19 PM :::