Wednesday, September 06, 2006 :::

but it's a beautiful ride
 

road trip!
wheeeee
lus & I are going to el paso this weekend for a tech football game (yuck).
I'm pretty stoked - gonna head out friday night after work and come back sunday afternoon.
I haven't been anywhere in so long; I'm really looking forward to it.
my dad's probably gonna flip when I tell him I'm going out of town for the weekend, but he'll be fine eventually, I'm sure.

so my labor day was quite... well, all I did was sleep.
about 20 out of 24 hours I was out.
so fun times.

and my obligatory WoW update.
milkdud got all his stuff taken on monday morning/tuesday night. he was a naked 60 standing in ironforge.
my rogue hit 54 last night, my priest is still 43, and my mage is 29. my hunter is still... hm... 14? yeah, I'll go with 14ish.

that's pretty much it guys.
*yawn*

::: posted by tinafish at 12:26 PM :::