Thursday, September 21, 2006 :::

but the memory of a first love
 

so I talked to BoB for a bit last night, mostly just to tell him about budd...
he was grabbing dinner (seems he's always ordering food when I talk to him), and we only talked for a few mins before the guys got too rowdy...
he wishes us luck, much the same way I wished him & his wife luck.
implied truths, eh?

mcrough and I had made plans to go to ihop for dinner last night, but mcrough's been sick, and took some medicine, and went to bed.
so I drug beanakin out (gawd it's been aaaaages since I'd seen him) instead, even though he, budd, and I are supposed to go watch a movie tonight.
I also invited my sis, since she's off tonight...
she's so weird, ya'll.
I caught her sneaking into my bedroom this morning trying to wash my dishes. wtf.
and I was talking about budd with my sis and my dad this morning, which led to us talking about javi-er and his friends, which led to us talking about javi-er in general. my dad thinks highly of him, which is funny, since the first time my dad met javi-er he was... not incredibly fond of him.
but that's my dad for ya. talking garbage in spanish just 'cause he didn't think javi-er'd understand.
*shaking head*
and I am still convinced javi-er was eating my egg rolls!

::: posted by tinafish at 12:11 PM :::