Monday, September 25, 2006 :::

'cause she can't shoot whiskey
 

so thursday night beanakin, budd, and I went to see crank.
then we hung out at beanakin's for a couple of hours before budd ran home to bed.
the beanakin went out for ihop and to walmart for crap.
I picked up a bag of ketchup flavored potato chips - quite disgusting, imo. also talked beanakin into getting a tub of peanut butter & jelly ice cream (haven't tasted it, yet)

and friday we went to go watch fearless.
great great fun. saw some kid with a naruto shirt, and poked budd and told him that kid was wearing a naruto shirt. the guy in front of us turned around and asked if I'm a big naruto fan. and I'm not, and I said so. tried to say I'm a budding naruto fan, but I'm almost certain I just mumbled something and turned around.
after the movie we went back to his home and watched the emperor's new groove. I love that movie, and am determined to make him watch it at least 2 more times (so he can get some of the referances I make)

when I "finally" (according to him) woke up on saturday (I'll have you know it was at least 2 hours earlier than I normally do) we went to ihop (the cinnamon swirl french toast is heavenly) and then stopped by the mall.
I finally got a new watch, and I'm pretty stoked with it.
after the mall we went and watched ~ 10 episodes of naruto.

yay for sunday!
we went to the fair!
I ate everything!
he had pizza.
and we took a pic with a couple of sea lions, and also one of those old time photos.
I had a really good time, even though we didn't get on any rides (he doesn't "do" rides).
we stopped by his parents' house to show them the photos. that was... an experience.
then we stopped by the hospital to show my sis & lus. saw king louie while we were there... fun times.

and now it's monday. yuck. I'm sleepy and bored... aaaaand I'm sitting here alone in tech support (gizmo's in school, the new guy is off on mondays, and tooter's got a dr's appt)...
think I'll put on some elvis and see about getting bits of /photos/ back up

::: posted by tinafish at 12:57 PM :::