Friday, September 08, 2006 :::

*dancing around in underwear*
 

I dloaded manĂ¡'s new album this morning... I'm totally loving it...
... but my spanish sucks such ass... so I'm not entirely sure what they're saying... but so far it sounds good, imo.

aaaaand...
I was totally gonna tell my dad (about going to el paso with lus) this morning...
I totally didn't; I'd have been late for work!
so I'm gonna tell my sis this evening. I did mention it the last time I talked to her, but I think that was 2 weeks ago... and she's about as forgetful (if not more) as I am.
plus at the time I talked to her I only said lus & I were thinking about it, since so often he & I make plans that don't work out.
lol

and irbyface I know I told you I didn't wanna see snakes on a plane, but I've heard so many horrible things about it that I kinda wanna watch it now.
I mean, you all know of my affection for bad movies, ya?
speaking of movies, tony jaa's new one is out today. and I do wanna watch that. obviously not as bad as I wanted to watch ong bak (since I've waited for the theatre release of the protector), but I still wanna watch it.
and fearless! when is that released in theatres? does anyone know?! I wanna be dazzled by it on the big screen~

and you know... every time I hear about someone I used to date getting a new chick... my psycho jealous side comes out a bit... and I end up wanting a new guy.
more often than not I follow through and get a new guy... and then lose interest... and eventually they get a new chick... and the whole messy cycle begins again.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:13 PM :::