Monday, September 18, 2006 :::

not enough of a hint
 

so that chick looking for christy is ~still~ calling.
I blocked her number, and now she's calling from a different phone.
wtf.
I finally just changed my greeting to say "hey this is TINA, NOT CHRISTY. that's why you keep getting the machine; I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE."
so if anyone calls me anytime soon... um... yeah.

and on a less... boring... note...
javi-er and co came by tonight... had great fun playing (read: getting owned at) tekken and soul cal.
and one of his friends, this kid named brandon, did things with ivy I've never seen her do before. I was like, "I wanna have your babies."
and speaking of, budd came by too. so really it was me, javi-er, his buddy jeff, and brandon. I finally pulled the chairs sarah gave me out of my truck, and the foot rest, so we weren't all crowded on the couch & my one stool.
good times.

oh and remember how I said I was sick?
I had spinach at luby's.
don't eat spinach

::: posted by tinafish at 12:28 AM :::