Sunday, September 17, 2006 :::

so much for being nervous
 

well, budd just left... well, a while ago. I just got back from walmart.
budd & I watched bloodsport and zoolander while waiting on mcrough to get home so we could all play WoW together.
mcrough just now go home... apparently he ran out of gas.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm dead tired... feel almost obligated to try and stay up for a while, to see about maybe getting either my priest or my rogue to level some.
buuuut at the same time there's almost nothing I'd rather do than grab my bear and crawl into bed.
I'm not gonna spaz tonight, though (last night I decided to wash my sheets when I got home, and I got tired of waiting for them to dry so I slept on the couch)... maybe a few rounds of pvp and then go to bed.

yep. sounds like a plan.
I've gotta be rested to present my best game face tomorrow with javi-er and co.
gawd knows how that's gonna go, but my guess is I'm gonna get owned.
I totally haven't played any console games in... well... I don't even remember how long it's been.
so woooooh I'm gonna suck ass.

and budd came over; we watched the movies at my house... and like... it's always an interesting time to see how people take my bedroom.
I've uh... got a few star trek action figures set up... and um... also a zillion star trek books.
he really surprised me this evening. totally went balls out. not that I didn't think he had it in him... but... he just seems more of a go-along type. being surprised is awesome.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:42 AM :::