Wednesday, September 20, 2006 :::

you ain't hiding nothing that I don't know
 

aegwynn (the server most of my WoW characters are on) is down... so instead of finding out if I managed to get sock to rank... I hung out with budd.
valiant effort on his part to find a copy of the emperor's new groove.... no luck, though.
so we try watching the uh... international copy... of the protector. again no luck; the disc wigged out early on, so oh wells.
instead of watching a movie we ended up lounging about, like we tend to.
fun times.
we did talk a bit about how he's been waiting on sock to level before leveling his warlock... seems ok with trying to catch my rogue and at some point helping me with sock. so hopefully I can get to 60 with my rogue first, after all.
though honestly, I'm not incredibly inclined to rush home and keep playing. like... thursday I've made plans to go out... and saturday...
I dunno. I do want to hit 60, but mcrough hasn't seemed to want to do anything lately? not like I blame him (he's been sick), but it just seems like I spend so much of my time sitting in a city doing nothing.
honestly I kinda miss how roger was all "go go go go go" every day.
guess I just get bored easily.
feel like I'm letting mcrough down, though... we talked about making a push for 60 a while back, and we've never actually done it. I think the last time we even went out and quested, some 60 priest killed us a gazillion times. it was.. humbling. one 60 killed us (I'm 54 and he was 53). repeatedly. for fun.
slave comes to mind... and him refusing to play with me since I'm on pvp servers.
times like that night, I sincerely wish I wasn't.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:21 AM :::