Wednesday, September 13, 2006 :::

you win some, you lose some
 

I met up with budd earlier this evening...
and ya'll he's adorable.
overall I had a wonderful time, and I do hope I get to see him again.

one thing worth mentioning, and only 'cause it made me step back and think about it at the time (and I guess it still does)...
I totally let him hug me.
we just sat on my tailgate for a while talking about old video games and old movies...
lol - omg ya'll he's a contra fan.

... and that's all I can think of saying right this moment. I had planned on doing a +500,000 pts for [enter random thing I find endearing here] or [other random thing I find endearing here], but right this moment all I can think about is him finding my aim handle on his own... and I know there's other stuff, 'cause I remember thinking I didn't wanna forget stuff, but oh well.
what can I say? I've been up since 08 and I finally had dinner just now... so I'm going to bed.
just wanted to talk a bit about how surprised I am, while it's still fresh in my head.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:51 AM :::