Monday, November 06, 2006 :::

all the broken pieces
 

I had a dream sometime last week - thursday, I think - that BoB is having a child.
I've been really restless and not sleeping well since then.
made for an interesting weekend with budd.

speaking of budd.
I'm happy with him.
not saying I'm in it for the long haul, but I am happy for now.
and I feel guilty.
when I met him things kinda just evolved in a matter of days.
I can think of a few people who were put off by me suddenly being part of something again.
especially when I'd been so adamant about not wanting to get involved with anyone.
honestly I still don't know why I felt (feel?) budd is different.
but I sure alienated a lot of people, and when things inevitably go to shit with budd, those people'll still be out of my life.
and the ones that stayed... well... I doubt things'll ever go back to how they used to be.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:31 PM :::