Monday, November 13, 2006 :::

status: resolved
 

I had a horrible saturday night. or sunday morning. or whatever.
headache. nose bleed. vomiting. gross in general.
sunday evening budd came over to watch unleashed.
great fun. I felt loads better.

I had the nerve to try another naked juice thing today.
"mighty mango"
it's not so bad... almost good, really.
if I was just a bit more of a mango fan I'd love it, I'm sure.
I bet my sis would; she's a mango fanatic.
(see what I did there? /me glances in mcrough's general direction)

budd's been talking about wanting to take a vacation.
have I mentioned that here already?
I really don't know; but it's been on my mind a lot lately.
he said something this weekend about us having been together for a couple of months.
gross, huh?

::: posted by tinafish at 12:51 PM :::