Thursday, December 07, 2006 :::

and I shall call him ROFLs and he will be my ROFLCOPTER
 

I had a dream last night that I had a dog named roflcopter.... and I called him rofls for short.
so tomorrow (I meant to do it today, but got sidetracked) I'm gonna call every pet store in the area looking for baby short haired male puppies.

last night my sis, budd, and I went out for dinner at jason's deli, and then to see the fountain.
my sis and I were making bets on what budd would have for dinner - I bet he'd pull the old, "not feeling well" excuse out (I was right) while she was going with a meatball sub.
they have ~amazing~ strawberry shortcake.

the movie was good. I liked it, and it was really pretty to look at.
also... something about seeing [insert actor-who-played-wolverine-here's name] cry makes me cry too.
put me in a bit of a mood, though.
my plan for this weekend is to drink myself back into blissful indifference.

oh and one last thing.
I do believe I hate the new honor system.
no. rephrase. the point system is fine. it's all the shit players who couldn't handle pve and just wanna get gear.
it's gonna be just like av weekend... everyday.
I think I have no reason to want to pvp anymore.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:50 AM :::