Thursday, December 28, 2006 :::

wb wb~
 

so today is my first day back at work, after being off for... 9 days. only 9? seemed longer. maybe 'cause budd had 5 days (I think) off too.
I had a wonderful holiday, truth be told.
I didn't build shelves. I watched cinderella about daily. and I spent almost all of my time with budd. ^_^
for 24 hours I owned a pug - I ended up having to return him for safety's sake (walter tried to eat him), but at some point budd promised to get me a baby male pug for my birthday. he also mentioned something about moving in together, which I'm not sure how I feel about.
we got into a fight night before last - about marriage. wtf, eh? I remember when marriage first came up with my david, and I wrote it off as him just being almost 30 and wanting to settle down. but with budd? he's never even had a chick before. why would I want him to want to marry me? would I really want to marry him? do I already?
fuck all if I know. we're absurdly different, and while it seems to be working for us now, we're only a couple of months in.
anyhow.
I managed to get him a wii for christmas - actually gave it to him early (and unwrapped) 'cause I was afraid he'd buy himself one.
he got me a wii the day after christmas (I believe - I really should have blogged daily, but I didn't spend much time at my computer), and I'm so stoked. I promptly... well, by 'promptly' I mean 'after struggling for at least 10 mins to log into my router, which took me to my dsl modem, and eventually I got the wifi working properly' yeah - it was a bitch to set up, and I still dunno why it was acting like it was. anyhow... I promptly downloaded super mario bros, the old zelda, and toejam & earl. I need a couple of classic controllers. I also got the new zelda (yes rob, I'll send you a gamecube copy as soon as I can), and I would like to say I suck ~such~ ass at fishing.
I didn't play much WoW over the holiday... like I said, I spent most of my time with budd. we played lots of wii tennis, and I laughed so hard at his little mii flying across the screen that my stomach was sore for days.
I've also got some pics to post... I'll probably put a pic of us up on my myspace.
and I do believe I've run out of things to say.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:20 PM :::