Thursday, January 11, 2007 :::

ambiguous puns
 

I had this big long blog post all typed up... about racism, how I've always considered myself more american than hispanic... how people still hate each other just it's hidden now...
and I deleted it.
it's been on my mind a lot lately, and I've been putting myself in uncomfortable situations in an effort to deal with it... it hasn't really worked, and I'm hoping if I just leave it be for a couple of days I can try to hack at it again.

so instead I'm gonna bitch about living with my sister.
my dad & his chick broke up, did I mention that? so now he spends all his time at the house... and I know I've said before that I miss living alone, but omg ya'll I ~miss~ living alone.
he said something sometime last week about my mother.. it was weird - I mean, they're divorced, and have been for about 20 years, but I don't think I'd ever actually heard him say anything bad about her.
I dunno. I guess I just feel like... like she at least had the decency to not try to turn me against him. or maybe she did try, and I just didn't listen. or maybe I was just too dense to notice.

I think what I'm getting out of my posts today is that I'm in a very self-destructive mood right now.

::: posted by tinafish at 3:11 PM :::