Wednesday, February 07, 2007 :::

avoiding the obvious
 

wow news:
my rogue hit 60 last night. it was a surprise, because I wasn't far into 58. and now I'm busy pooling my gold but still unable to afford an epic mount. but I did play for several hours straight... guess that's what happens when I'm afraid to go to sleep.
fun times, eh?

things with budd are going well, as always.
we usually have dinner with my sis on wednesdays, but I think I'd rather do something with just the two of us.
something romantic, even.
hah - we'll wind up at ihop.
he's such a picky eater, but I really have the urge to do something different.
anything different... I just need to be reminded of how happy he makes me.
but if I need to be reminded, how happy can I possibly be?
I dunno. just wanna do something a little different, I guess. to keep my mind off things, ya?

::: posted by tinafish at 7:29 PM :::