Friday, February 09, 2007 :::

the killer in me is the killer in you
 

so for our 'something different' last night we went to tgif & then watched a bit of definite article.
not particularly different, but I do love how we enjoy a bit of the same type of humor.
he's seems overly concerned, though.
guess it's a legitimate fear, with me being so moody.
we're seriously supposed to move some of my things this weekend.
living with him will be interesting, I think.
most days I can't wait to see him, and I'm usually annoyed with myself for wanting to see him so badly.
dunno why. mostly we sit around talking all day, so it's not like either of us has anything particularly new or exciting to say.
he said something today about mcrough.... don't hardly recall what, but it made me sad. I told him that of all the friendships dating him seems to have taken away, I miss mcrough's the most.
and I meant it. but I wasn't being completely honest with myself.
mcrough found a new love interest, and I won't lie - I was a bit burned that he replaced me so quickly.
and the salt of that wound was that he completely devoted himself to her, aside from the odd hour every other day or so, when we'd sit around chatting. guess when it comes down to it I'm not sure if I'm upset he replaced me, or that we were never really friends.
like budd always says, I worry too much. I'm waiting on laundry then my happy butt will head to bed.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:05 AM :::