Wednesday, February 21, 2007 :::

pancakes, passports, and hamsters
 

so I did have pancakes in honor of national pancake day... and no, I did not think about pushing one of the old men over & taking his fez, why do you ask?
lol
I did, finally, mail rob the copy of zelda I bought him for christmas. just a few *cough months cough* late.
and the really big news - we bought hamsters.
robo hamsters, to be more exact.
we had some issues with one of the cages we bought for them (3 boys - only 1 is named atm, and not like we can tell them apart yet anyway), so right now they're piled into 1 cage, but petsmart should have more cages on friday. I'm sad we didn't buy all of them, but since james was generally agst getting a pet I guess I should be glad we took 3 home.
when we go back for a cage on friday I believe I'll try to convince him to buy the last 2.
I took some pictures of them, but the little bastards run around so quickly and were so easily spooked that none of the photos look even halfway decent.
I think I'm gonna demand to see them tonight, and see about taking more pics of them.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:55 PM :::