Monday, April 16, 2007 :::

brick to bone
 

I had a nice weekend, really.
moved a load of my things over to budd's, so that place doesn't look so empty, and this place doesn't look so crowded.
we still need to move my coffee table & my bed, and that'll be it.
I don't think I'll move my bed 'till the lease is all worked out, but I think I may take my coffee table over some time this week.
I also need to find & clean all the bits of the papasan chair adrian gave me... and... move the last of my bookshelves... and... my garbage cans... and seriously that's all that's left. well, my storage bins of clothing, but those don't really count, imo.
oh and my television. and my consoles.
well fuck me in the ass. I forgot to pay the dsl bill.
wonder if I can pay online...
but I'm so sleepy. I had these weird dreams last night, that budd was sending me to kill someone... only I kept killing the wrong someone. several wrong someones.
*shrug*
oh I finally made my cherry pie. in honor of it, I shall listen to warrant's cherry pie while eating a slice. wooh!

::: posted by tinafish at 9:34 PM :::