Friday, April 20, 2007 :::

it's 5 o'clock somewhere...
 

work was such a pain yesterday. like, seriously painful to endure.
something that happened ~ 0820 kept getting brought up all day long, along with other things that made everyone in tech support wish we weren't here.
3 of us got off work at 5pm. we hit a local bar for happy hour.
I had a jimmy buffet night; a couple of cheeseburgers and a few margaritas. yum~
tooter & gizmo were good company, and I had a nice time. even budd showed up for a while.

I've not been blogging much lately.
I dunno. it's not that I don't have things to say, or things that I want to remember in a few years. I just don't feel like having to go through the trouble of putting my thoughts into words.
and since blogging has gotten me fired before, and since work is such shit right now, I don't have much else to talk about.
things with budd are great, as always. our hamsters are still alive, and we've been looking at windchimes.
work sucks. I'm leaving when sarah does. even if there were drastic changes here I don't think I'd want to stay.

oh!
one of my best girl friends from when I was growing up just found me yesterday on myspace. I'm so excited, but it doesn't seem like she's the computer type. so I think I'll break down and actually phone her over the weekend.
speaking of... my skypein number's gonna expire soon. I should renew that.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:06 PM :::