Wednesday, April 25, 2007 :::

memories like mine
 

friday night we had sushi!
by "we" I mean me & mcrough. budd was there too, but he didn't eat.
had a good time meeting a couple of mcrough's friends & watching them play guitar & sing. reminded me a lot of home, though.

saturday budd had the brilliant idea of putting the hamsters in aquariums! seriously brilliant, imo.
we also had company over (beanakin & his chick, and two of budd's friends - blake and derek*drool*), and I played uno!
also a bit of some other card game bean & his chick new how to play.
and one round of munchkin. derek*drool* won, but he cheated to win. kept blake from winning twice, in the process. lol
mcrough was supposed to come by, but he didn't. I was pretty upset, not because he didn't show up, but because he had said e was going to.
*shrug*

I've still not heard back from the apt complex, and it's a bit frustrating.
a load of my things are moved already (my living room & kitchen stuff) and a bit of my bedroom stuff (ok only my desk, so far).
we got these awesome glasses from target (funny story, really) that I mostly love and budd seems to tolerate.
we still have no windchime.

~and~ I finally picked up the chair from sarah last night.
I shall have pictures before too much longer, if the apt complex ever accepts me.

::: posted by tinafish at 3:34 PM :::