Monday, April 09, 2007 :::

sometimes, late at night
 

this morning I was mostly content with living with my sister.
I didn't sleep much, but that was more due to... well, honestly I dunno why. I spent all weekend waking up earlier than usual.
*shrug*
uneventful morning. got up a bit earlier than usual, and had nice good morning convs with the usual suspects. was on my way out the door humming warrant's cherry pie.
then I about flew into a rage when I saw someone had moved my truck.
dunno why. usually I find it annoying. mildly annoying, even. but goodness I was livid this morning.
I wanted almost nothing more than to be at budd's, with nothing but our messy hamsters and my load of dishes to worry about.
got to work. I was determined to not let my mood last all day. the guys did a great job of pulling me out of it, and before long I was back to reading about harry potter.
got home tonight... pulled into the driveway and was mostly happy to see the light in the living room on (meaning my sis was home & milling about).
I get inside and my mood changes, instantly.
she got music blaring so loud I'm surprised I didn't hear it outside.
I walk through the house, thinking to just lower it a bit & see if she's had dinner yet.
she's on the phone. music blaring and she's on the god damned phone.
I'm not sure why phones annoy me so much, but lord knows she won't break her conv to say anything to me.
after all, I'm just her sister. and I live with her; she can talk to me whenever she chooses to make time.
and again, I want to be at budd's.

::: posted by tinafish at 9:49 PM :::