Tuesday, May 01, 2007 :::

wooh wooh
 

my perm is awesome! hardly noticable!
lol
I had a good weekend. budd & I finished the puzzle on saturday night.
we played a bit of WoW and watched a bit of voyager, but mostly we just lounged about.
lus came over on saturday. we went out for a late lunch (read: horrible experience) at applebee's.
I've still not heard back from the apt complex. I can't decide if I really care. when I moved my couch & coffee table I couldn't wait to get my own key to the place. now that I've put the futon in my bedroom & set up a makeshift coffee table... it's rather homey, again.
I'm on my last voyager dvd. up next is the next generation. right now I can't get past the fact neelix is gone. guess we'll see what the last few episodes hold.

::: posted by tinafish at 9:21 AM :::