Monday, June 18, 2007 :::

frosted animal crackers
 

so woah at this weekend ya'll.
I worked early friday, to get off work in time for the rehearsal.
after the rehearsal we needed to go to walmart for undershirts & pantyhose, and I'd offered to help sarah decorate.
instead both budd & I got violently ill.
so fun!
lol

saturday we were running around back and forth all day.
sarah looked beautiful, and the rest of us weren't too bad.
and omg budd in a tie! <3
the mass was nice, the dinner was good, the decorations at the hall were wonderful (I've become a fan of gerber daisies)
the dance... well, it would have been more adorable if I was dating someone who actually danced!
but it was still fun, and we had a good time.

sunday - father's day!
bbq with my dad, then we went over to budd's folks' house.
apparently they weren't expecting us, lol.
but it wasn't too bad an experience, so I guess we should go over more often.
plus budd finally watched 'shall we dance' with me, partly because I went to his mom's (imo, anyway)
so fun all around!

::: posted by tinafish at 12:25 PM :::