Friday, June 01, 2007 :::

more wedding stuff
 

tomorrow is sarah's bachelorette (sp?) party, and I'm so nervous!
we're supposed to karaoke! ack!
you don't even know how nervous I am!
lol
she seems really excited, so that's good. and at least we're not dressing up, so I didn't hafta buy another outfit.
I've gotta buy trivial pursuit... and remember to take it, the star trek movies, and the star wars movies. oh and my wii and ps2 too. (this it totally a list to remind myself, since I keep losing everything. did I mention I've lost my watch and necklace?)

I haven't posted lately because of the whole work-is-such-shit, but I believe it's out in the open that I'm quitting in august.
and I will not miss doing tech support at all.
budd is being supportive-ish (meaning he's not freaking out that I wanna quit, even though I just signed his lease), and overall he's pretty awesome.
living together is... lol.
he came into my bedroom the other night without knocking! the bastard!
aside from that it's going well. he takes out the garbage & I load the dishwasher. and we clean the hamster cages together.

I had this nightmare some time last week... that he & I were getting married... at sarah's wedding. and I was very distraught that I didn't get to have a bridal shower, and I need a new pan. and james had a shopping cart. and his grandparents hated me.
*shrug*

::: posted by tinafish at 4:29 PM :::