Thursday, July 05, 2007 :::

what a bastard
 

our holiday was lame; we played WoW all day because budd didn't want to do anything else.
we did manage to finally get attuned for... old 40 mans, but since our guild is shit there's almost no chance we'll ever do anything with those attunements. he seemed excited anyway, and that's good enough for me.
my fishing skill is coming along nicely, since I spend so much time fishing for oily blackmouth for my damned free action potions. and I've still not finished my elixirs mastery quest, but really the only instance I'm interested in doing is shadow labs.
doesn't happen often; only time I ever get to go is with pugs. did I mention I still hate our guild?

I had lunch with lus on tuesday. we went to this place in town called harrigan's, where I had this amazing chicken and broccoli quiche.
yum~
he's doing well, and since I hadn't talked to him in a while it was especially nice to see him.

and work! wooh!
finally back to my regular schedule.
and only about a month more before I quit.
woooh!

::: posted by tinafish at 8:19 AM :::