Wednesday, September 19, 2007 :::

send a fax or send me a letter
 

the job hunt does not go well. after not hearing anything from the library I just applied to a zillion jobs... and I didn't hear anything back from them, either.
I can't decide if I'm starting to get concerned about when I'll get another job.... I guess thinking about it means I am.

since I'm still funemployed I've been playing a lot of WoW (who'd have guessed, I know)... my rogue hit 70 a few days ago, my priest got some awesome gear in kara this past saturday - we did the whole thing at once and it was nice to actually see what goes on in there. nicc's still mid-50s, but I'm confident she'll be 58 soon and then it'll be almost no time 'till 70 (lol! yeah right, but at least I know where to quest 58+... sock & the fish both levelled from turning in pvp marks, mostly). my mage hit 42, and is full frost, and got her mount. briink hit 31, lol gnomer. ugh.
the fish did slabs last night with this guild, and another ced's carver dropped. I rolled greed, since I already had one that sock won in a greed roll.... and I won. so now I look like I was just browsing the ah @ 70 :( but oh well it's still better than the ring of blood dagger, so meh.

the leaks have stopped, and it's taking me a while to get the bowls & garbage cans washed.
we did buy an air freshner for downstairs (still smelled like tar) and opened up the windows up here (well, james did. my window doesn't open) so it doesn't smell like a fish bowl.
so I guess I should put some dishes in to wash... and make some lunch.
gg homemaker tinafish =/

::: posted by tinafish at 11:24 AM :::