Saturday, September 08, 2007 :::

straaaaaaaaaaanger in the mooooooonlight
 

it's just one thing after another here.
I think, when it comes down to it, and based on my experiences so far, I would not recommend this apt complex to anyone.

there was an amazing storm last night, and at one point we heard a loud "bzzzzt!" (well, BZZZZT would be more appropriate) from somewhere (budd votes for upstairs, I vote for... "north") in the apt.
this morning we realize our air conditioning is out [again].
upon further inspection it seems the pipe to the roof is broken again, and there was tar leaking in from up there.
so no big surprise about our horrible tar-smelling apt (it actually smelled more like tar inside than outside, and now we know why).

the maintenance guy is here now.
at first I felt bad for calling them out on the weekends, but after all the problems we've had I'm kind of annoyed we still have to call them at all.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:17 PM :::