Monday, October 22, 2007 :::

oioioi
 

so there was a job listing from about a month ago for an "outside nursery help" position... I called the place, since I doubted that position was still open. looks like they're now looking for help in their greenhouse.
I'm so excited.
only it's absurdly cold out, and the last time I owned dress pants I was about 7 sizes smaller than I am now =/
but still, it's at a nursery, and hopefully they'll understand if I show up in jeans and a sweater.

wednesday lus and I went to post for lunch...
we had a great time, and then even my sis showed up for a few when we got back into town.
the four of us played some pgr4 for a while before everyone went home.
I had a really good time, though.
I love budd, but he's the only person I have any contact with anymore. so it was really nice to see fresh faces, even if only for a few hours.

my WoW account expires today, and I'm trying to decide if I should renew or not.
I only have enough for 1 more month's rent, and $15 isn't gonna make or break anything.
I guess we'll see what happens.
for now, I'm gonna go rummage around for something to wear to go apply at that nursery ^_^

::: posted by tinafish at 12:05 PM :::