Thursday, December 13, 2007 :::

frosted animal crackers
 

so I was reading my last post and realized I left out two things that are kinda important.
the first one is:
due to both budd and me feeling disgusting, we were not able to go to katz's. I will never forgive him.
and the second one is:
during our Nth attempt at leo we got him down to 1%. then it was bedtime. we were all pretty devastated. and he was at 1% for a few seconds, so we're going with "we got him to < 1%"
we've killed... the big element guy... last week. we tried last night but for whatever weird reason we couldn't seem to kill him last night. I really dunno what was going on, since I wasn't doing anything differently.
we also did gruul's last night, and I got a new neck! with teeth of gruul I finally broke +1500 healing. oh wait. I lie. I had a bem flask up... so I'm sitting at like, +1497 heal. sucks to be me :(

::: posted by tinafish at 11:18 AM :::