Tuesday, January 22, 2008 :::

glorious, glorious
 

so this weekend was awesome!
almost no WoW in it at all!
on friday we went out with lus, to mcgilligutty's (sp?)... and guess who knows the owner? that's right - lus. I swear he knows everyone in this town.
then we stopped by main event. it was the first time either of us had been, and I think it wasn't what any of us were expecting. it was the wal mart of arcades; incredibly corporate. but, apparently it's the only place to play lazer tag in town. and it uses a game card (much like a credit card) at all the machines so you don't have to lug around a ton of quarters.
on saturday we slept in 'till 1400, and then went to tahoka (a town about 20 miles from here) for lunch (dinner?) at this place called dixie dog. apparently a "dixie dog" is much like a hot dog on a stick. a corn dog but with flour. it tastes pretty bad with ketchup, but was great with mustard. after that we went back home and got lus to watch that kathleen madigan show. and we also watched bits of this show called top gear. I have almost no interest in fast, flashy cars, but this show is great! it really is, and it surprised me that I liked it so much.
saturday evening my WoW account was restored, and saturday night my ban was lifted. so sunday we played WoW. killed another progression boss (leo, if anyone cares). I didn't get any of my potions/elixirs/flasks back, and hardly any of my flowers or ore or enchanting mats. so I've been flying around picking flowers.
they didn't take away any of the gold or those bop items my hunter had, and they gave her some extra gold to cover for not giving me her ore back... so while she went into this with ~ 350g she came out of it with a little over 1100g.
between finally having enough gold and the horrid need for me to replenish my herb supply, budd and I bought our epic flyers yesterday. I've got a screenshot at home, but I forgot to upload it. and I doubt anyone really cares but me.
saturday is irby's birthday. I'm hoping to take him to see the new rambo on friday night. in preparation for that I've been watching the old rambos. only one and two so far, but I'm hoping to get the third one in sometime this week. I only have them on vhs, so I can't bring 'em to work and watch them :(

and possibly the funniest thing I've heard all week -
it snowed last night/this morning. only a tiny bit, but still it's fuck all cold out.
parrot boy: it's not cold
field tech: inside!
parrot boy: that's where I work!

::: posted by tinafish at 8:02 AM :::