Wednesday, January 30, 2008 :::

gloriously gory
 

so rambo was great fun. I was especially amused that he never managed to lose his shirt. lol
and the big bad main evil guy... not only was he a mass murdering psycho, but he also liked little boys. I thought that was kinda interesting - which is worse? I mean, was murdering entire towns in one sweep not enough to paint him as someone who needs to be stopped? they had to make him a pedophile too?
*shrug*

and yes, gory!
I didn't think it was disgustingly gory (see: planet terror) or anything, but we all know how much I love me some blood&guts!

budd didn't seem very enthusiastic about the movie, but I was pretty pleased. hopefully sometime soon they'll release all 4 as a set and I can grab them (have the first 3 on vhs from years ago).

::: posted by tinafish at 10:32 AM :::