Tuesday, April 15, 2008 :::

off the pedalstool
 

so I have no idea when this will even be published, since nothing is showing up on my site anymore.
I should really look into getting a new hosting company. maybe I'll do that today, since servers are down. then again, I'd much rather watch some svu than google hosting packages.

budd and I got into a fight last night. I call it a fight, though it was pretty one sided. if you're guessing the fight was on my side, you win a prize.
it's pretty dumb that I got so upset about something that doesn't even involve me, but I still felt pretty betrayed.
my idea of who he is has changed.
kinda fucked up of me to hold that against him.
I should really do something nice for him. like, randomly gift him something just for being awesome.

ugh.
this guy from corporate is here.
he just came in here, made some comment about us not paying the electric bill, and turned my lights on.
now you see, there are two sets of lights in here, for each side of the room. when I'm here I turn on the lights on the other side of the room, and when the guys are here they do the same. we basically sit on different sides of the room (we're arranged in a box, in the center of the room, so split down the middle we're on two different sides of the room) and whoever gets here in the morning turns the lights on the other side of the room on. so when the jesus fan gets here first his side stays off and he turns on my side, and when I get here first my side stays off and his side would get turned on.
I'm really annoyed some old man came through, turned on shit in a room he doesn't belong in, and then just went on through the building.
you'd think he'd be more concerned with the fact there's a puddle in the room (bathroom sink on the other side of the wall is leaking), but I guess having lights on is more important.

and it sounds like tooter is typing up his resignation.
or at least a prelude to one.
it's gonna be a great day, I can tell.

::: posted by tinafish at 8:11 AM :::