Saturday, May 31, 2008 :::

sometimes I'm both
 

I do love a knight's tale.
budd went to bed over an hour ago but I've got to wait at least 'till the part where william gets knighted.
gets me all teary eyed :">

and oh man, I just saw a commercial for the new ninja gaiden.
it looks pretty awesome, but I haven't done much of anything but play wow in my free time anymore.
I do have so little free time now, due to work being so busy I don't do anything but work at work, lol.

and WoW news!
the gem vendor opened today...
I replaced 4 gems for now, and I'll hopefully be getting either a new helm from gorefiend, shoulders from mother, or perhaps a new belt from illidari council. if any of that happens I'll positively put epic gems in them, but as for the stuff I have now it's kinda really old.
I bet you don't even know what I'm talking about, but it's surprisingly important to me. not always, but right this moment it is.
I actually scrounged around for some paper and did my own math to find out what gems I should be putting in which pieces. great fun :P

now I'm off to watch the rest of the movie.
with my box of kleenex :x

::: posted by tinafish at 1:12 AM :::