Friday, January 16, 2009 :::

compromises
 

so. I did it.
I bought a gateway laptop.
spent about $1000 on it, and supposedly it will run WoW awesomely.
I have no plans to use it for anything other than raiding (and 10 mans, but those don't really count... and halls of lightning make my macbook try to kill itself...)
whatever, for WoW only.

and I had the weirdest thing happen to me today!
I was at work, on a call, when suddenly I had 3 huge sun spots....
like, you know how when you stare at the sun you get those spots in your vision?
I had three of them! huge!
I couldn't read anything, which is a pain since I was trying to get the customer the number for linksys support.
=/
followed up by a headache and then some vomit.
I took a nap during my lunch break, and have felt fine since then.

and wooh I work tomorrow!

::: posted by tinafish at 5:42 PM :::