Sunday, June 14, 2009 :::

in the meantime
 

so I started this long post about how we grilled a couple of weekends ago, but I haven't been able to finish it.
I was sick this past tuesday and most of wednesday, so instead of coming to work and dicking around, I stayed home and moped.
I feel fine now, though I still felt pretty crummy on thursday & friday.
of course, coming back to 2 days worth of work, along with the stuff that piled up while I was trying to get caught up... ugh! I'm still trying to get that cleared up.

mcrough applied to work here, and I do hope we can offer him enough to where he'll take the job. actually, I hope we offer him the job. I'm not entirely convinced we're even gonna hire anyone.

oh well. I better get back to wading through tickets.
gotta love it.

::: posted by tinafish at 3:14 PM :::