Thursday, June 18, 2009 :::

my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane
 

tuesday was the ex's birthday, and it's the first time in 15 years I haven't talked to him.
I've seen him coming online every so often in the last few days, but I didn't message him. and I didn't email him. and now the day's come and gone and that's that.
we haven't really kept in touch much this year. things between us are more than strained, and it seems we can still push each others' buttons. with what happened the last time I saw him, and how our conversations always end with him saying, "I'm glad he's good to you," and me saying, "I think you should talk to her more," I think we've been lying about being friends.

I've been thinking about going home in august for a bit.
my sister isn't doing well and my mother has been wanting me to visit.

and how the fuck did I manage to miss wwdc again this year?
sheesh

::: posted by tinafish at 12:13 PM :::