Thursday, July 30, 2009 :::

on dargons and lezbos
 

we went to see the latest harry potter on tuesday.
I was surprised that I didn't cry. I was sad that I didn't care enough about the characters to crack a tear. I went in expecting to cry; I took napkins from the concession stand and everything.
speaking of the concession stand - I had nachos and a soda and a pickle. neither the nachos nor the pickle were the saviors I had hoped for. oh well. the soda was fantastic. :)

I started playing sims 3 a while back... when we were still in resurrected.
I got tired of the intro, so I skipped the tutorial.
I made a chick who lived by herself, and ended up with a full time job and neighbors who thought she was weird.
I was trying to make some sisters, so they could live together and have part time jobs. but as I said, I didn't go through the tutorial, and I honestly thought I made them sisters.
I didn't.
so now they're lesbians. who are married. wooh.

our new guild likes budd plenty, but me.. notsomuch.
it's fantastic.
since I got sat for the raid tonight looks like I get to spend the night playing with my lesbians.
rawr.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:49 PM :::