Sunday, July 12, 2009 :::

there's only one place they call me one of their own
 

if you've ever considered mugging me, now is the time to do it.
someone stole my debit card info (I guess from one of the gas stations I used on the way to the valley?) and wells fargo cancelled my debit card...
so I've got about $200 in cash on me now.
fun!

it was a long drive but overall I had a good time while I was down.
I'd forgotten how humid it is down there.
I'm toying with the idea of moving closer, what with my youngest neice growing up and then my oldest neice is due next month, and my oldest nephew is expecting as well...
I know budd won't go for it, but I still think it'd be nice.
I'm warming up to the idea of living in san antonio since it's only a few hours away, or maybe do what my other sisters have done (my mom and my sisters all live within about 3 blocks of each other), but it's a small town and I don't think they have proper internet connections.
I could always just stop spending so much time on the internet, since really I didn't miss not having a connection when I lived by myself here in town.
I would have to break down and get a cell phone, though.

it's something to think about, and our lease is up in october so I better think about it fast. I hate my job and our apartment, and moving back home would get rid of both of those things AND I'd get to see my sisters and my nieces and nephews more often.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:18 PM :::