Friday, September 18, 2009 :::

gurgle gurgle
 

today is my last day of taking eyedrops.
I have another eye appt in 4 weeks, and supposedly they'll be running all sorts of tests on me.
I'm annoyed that he wants to see me so far into the future, since more than once he's talked about how if I stop taking the steroid drops they'll have to start them up again in full force (at the beginning of this ordeal I was on 4 drops of steroids per day for just my right eye) and I really don't want that.
what I want is to stop tasting like eyedrops.

my dad and I tried to get the water stain out (on the hood of my truck) but it didn't come out. apparently the "water stain" removed the clear coat. we even went as far as trying rubbing compound, but that only made it worse.
so now I've gotta get my entire hood repainted, and color-matched to the rest of my truck.

we've been playing marvel ultimate alliance 2, not sure if I mentioned it.
I think it's pretty fun, but it's making me miss javi-er :(
wtb 'neeeeeeeenja turtles'

::: posted by tinafish at 8:17 AM :::