Thursday, October 22, 2009 :::

but I don't want sticky eyes
 

I had a dr's appt yesterday, and I'm back to putting drops in my left eye. well, only one drop, but still.
he also gave me an optional prescription that I'm not sure if I'm gonna fill.
for one, he said this drug isn't usually covered by insurance.
and for second, I saw this on wikipedia:
"Its side effects may include decreased visual acuity, a feeling that something is in the eye, increased eye pressure or a sticky sensation, as well as other effects."
however, the way he explained it, this drug is different in that it works from the inside out, rather than the steroids I'm on now that work from the outside in. and I really would like to be done with gimp eyes.

in WoW news, I'm super close to getting my chopper made.
in 4 short days, if slave gives me his titansteel cooldown, I'll have all the mats! well, all the mats I can get myself. I also have the 12.5k gold that the mats loys will have to purchase before crafting it.
then only 8 short weeks of argent tournament dailies and I'll have my 100 mounts.

and also, I am on the verge of getting my own ps3.
budd and I fight over the tv all the time, and he's particularly bad about not wanting to watch movies when I do (rambo, star trek, etc).
plus the new star trek movie will be out soon, as well as the god of war bundle (though yes, I already own them). I may take the plunge then, and eventually buy a fancy tv of my own.

::: posted by tinafish at 10:22 AM :::