Tuesday, October 06, 2009 :::

the old familiar sting
 

all I'm doing anymore is just going through the motions.
work, home, friends, even wow.
in a few months I'm moving back home and leaving everything.
this would be easier if I just left today.

part of me wants to.
I could grab a tank of gas and go home right now.

I'm not sure what I'm expecting to find there, or why it would be any better there than here.
maybe I just wanna break up another marriage.
I wonder if I'd try. I wonder if he'd let me.

he didn't say anything when I told him I was moving back.
he's been hers longer than he was mine. or about the same, I guess... but I don't even know him anymore.
really things weren't that great with him back in the day.
and the last time I was home he couldn't have possibly done anything worse to me than what he did.
I've got to remember that.

I want to spend more time with peaches.
as much as he still blames me for what happened, at least we can talk about it.
it's nice to talk about it.
peaches is the only person I can think of that won't secretly judge me.
he's shrugged too.

::: posted by tinafish at 9:09 AM :::