Friday, November 20, 2009 :::

but I still don't dress up
 

my eye appt went well; everything looks good but just to be safe I'm still on drops for another 2 weeks.
after that it's home free (well, until sometime this summer)

I picked up lego indiana jones 2.
it's not near as fun to play by myself (glare @ budd) but I'm still chugging along.
it's pretty great getting to play as indiana jones himself rather than whatever sidekick comes with whatever level I happen to be playing.

milkdud and I finally got together.
he gave me ds9 for my bday.
^_^
he was apparently trying to upset me since I often rant about those psycho trekkies that own series.
and now I'm one of them!
I'm actually pretty stoked, since it is my favorite st series, but I can see where he's coming from.
lol

::: posted by tinafish at 12:37 PM :::