Sunday, December 20, 2009 :::

ten rounds with wells whiskey
 

budd's company christmas party was significantly nicer than mine (seating wise) but the food was about the same.
afterwards we went to some bar with his coworkers where I had a few drinks.
they seem like a nice crowd. :)

we had dinner with sarah tonight :D
went to outback (yum!) and had a chance to catch up.
also got to meet her pugs! they are so adorable!
I guess I always thought they were small dogs, but they're medium sized stocky little fellows with skinny legs.
they're also really good-natured; they came up and loved on us and everything.

I'm getting a little nervous about going home, but it's too late to change my mind.
plus my dad is going with me and we're renting a room, so it can't get too bad.
I am really looking forward to midnight mass. it's gonna be so nice to see my priest again, in my church.
there's nothing quite like it, and every church I've ever been to is measured by the small brown church I grew up in.
don't get me wrong, I like other churches... but none of them are home.
I haven't asked my mom if it's been remodeled, and I will be quite let down if it has been.

top gear is on now, and they're doing holiday gift ideas.... it's great, lol..

::: posted by tinafish at 9:20 PM :::