Monday, April 26, 2010 :::

more leet than you
 




due to a scheduling error I'm off all week, so I figured I'd dick around in battlegrounds and break 100k hks.
because of the ridiculously low pay and the erratic hours I haven't purchased my ipad (YET!) but I am still hoping for one.
I think maybe I will try to convince budd I was kidding about getting a real table (lol @ trying to have dinner with budd while breaking los to both the tv & his comp screen) and try to squeeze my books into the tiny dining room area.
in which case I won't buy an ipad (or if I do, it won't be with the same urgency) and instead will get a papasan. we all remember how badly I want one, yes?
I don't think he'll go for it, but it would be nice to have some of my stuff here. aside from my mr coffee coffeemaker, that he recently replaced with a super fancy keurig coffeemaker. I still have my tea press, but that keurig thing heats water extremely quickly. plus I don't have any fresh loose leaf tea anyway. super-plus, summer is coming and it's not really hot tea weather around here. we'll see, I guess.

I've been working on a family tree over at ancestry.com. I'm hoping to get a calendar made for my mom for mother's day, which is kinda silly since I had to get everyone's birthdays from her anyway. but she didn't give me years! I'm sleuthing!
I'm also wishing I had taken more photos of family and less photos of food while I was home. maybe instead of pics of family members I'll put in pics of food they prepared while I was home for christmas. lol.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:58 PM :::