Friday, July 09, 2010 :::

elvis always gives me the best results
 

I tried pandora recently, and it seems nice.
it completely sucks for country music, but I think only because I don't listen to the radio anymore (I only ever did on my short drives to work, and now that I work at home I don't drive hardly anywhere).
I really love it when I put in elvis as the starting place.
I know the country bit won't get better until I start liking/disliking stuff, but you can only skip 4 songs (or something super low) an hour? so for now, I'm sticking with starting with elvis.
I wish there was a way to import my audioscrobbler history, but my half-assed google search didn't bring up anything.

I've been going through pics tonight, to show lus some pics from the trip to albuquerque back when I turned 21. he & james recently went to a rush concert out there, and I was sad I didn't get to go. I guess he thought it was 'cause I'd never been, but mostly it was because I love road trips and eating at new places. so does lus, and I hear both he & budd had awesome steaks at some steakhouse out there.
/envy
I also emailed my sis a few pics since she doesn't seem to recall much about the trip. that made me kinda sad, since I had such a great time, so I sent her ~ 30 pics. that's quite a bit that than "a few" and her gimp internet connection (I think she's rocking 768k) is gonna freak. I sent them medium sized, but I bet it's still several megs worth.

I went grocery shopping a few days ago and decided to pick up more ice cream than anything else.
I ended up bringing home... I think 7 different flavors just for me.
I haven't started yet, and it's not like I plan on eating them all in one sitting.
plus, after that frozen yogurt blunder (cherry granola crunch, by blue bell) ... every bite is like a kick in the mouth; imo spree has nothing on this stuff. it's like, natural cherry flavor rather than artificial cherry flavor, so it is SUPER tart. the taste grew on me, but seriously it's a kick in the mouth. every. single. bite.
so I was up for a splurge, and staying away from frozen yogurt.
I'll let you know how these flavors go :)

::: posted by tinafish at 10:59 PM :::