Wednesday, July 28, 2010 :::

ice cream 2: happy tracks
 

it was ok.
it sounded delicious, though.
"Happy Tracks is a creamy vanilla ice cream loaded with chocolate-coated peanut butter cups and a dark chocolate fudge swirl."
yeah. about that.
it was plain vanilla, if that makes any sense. like, I'm a fan of homemade vanilla because it tastes vanilla-y. this stuff tasted like... well, I dunno. like plain ice cream.
the "fudge" was just swirls of what tasted like hershey's chocolate syrup.
the peanut butter cups were pretty large (for ice cream, imo) and kind of sparse.
it went better than the chunky monkey, in the sense that I at least ate the entire pint. but it's not something I'll be purchasing again. I'd eat it if I happened to find a pint in the freezer, but not something I'd go out of my way for.

biggest pro: I'm a pretty big fan of peanut butter cups
biggest con: lame tasting vanilla ice cream

TLDR: would try again as long as I'm not buying.

::: posted by tinafish at 10:17 PM :::