Thursday, September 09, 2010 :::

long hard half hour of work
 

I'm off work early, guess I should do laundry... though I've very tempted to go back to bed.
I still have to check in for my on call shift this afternoon, so I'm not really free.

I just wanted to post about my WoW awesomeness!
I solo'ed hgmt yesterday for the first time, on my priesty!
kael was no match for me & my shadowfiend!
(plus, mc makes it almost cake)

budd renewed his WoW account, which was a shock.
I imagine he'll be wanting to find a new guild pretty soon, and I am convinced he'll be trying to get into the guild our former guildmates formed.
which would mean a server transfer back to aegwynn, but I dunno how I feel about that.
on one hand, supposedly it is higher pop than medivh is now, and my alt guild is still over there.
on the other hand, ugh @ leveling on a pvp server.
of course, it'll come down to whether or not budd wants to go back, so there's no point in me fussing either way.

if my truck doesn't start I'm going back to bed.
otherwise, laundry.

::: posted by tinafish at 8:50 AM :::